Tuesday, October 1, 2013

This is Me: Jenna

Hello people of the internet, my name is Jenna.

Unlike my sister, I do not have Celiac disease. I am just your average every-day gluten addict. My job here is to test out recipe's and review them... heads up, it's going to be fantastic.

Here's our thinking: it's so easy for the likes of The Pioneer Woman and Rick Bayless to mix some ingredients together bake, saute, whatever and not worry so much how it'll turn out the first go around. Chances are, they have tons of ingredients on hand so if they screw up, big deal, right?

Well for most of us, unless you're Oprah (OMG hi Oprah! I love you!) this isn't the case. I don't know about you, but when I cook something I pretty much have one shot at it. If the recipe is a fail then I'll be eating bread and jam again all the while cursing that I've just wasted another $20 for the honor of using my garbage disposal. As fun as it is worrying that'll you'll accidentally stick your hand into the disposal while it's moving thereby leaving you horrible mangled in this freak accident, it's just not worth it.

What does this mean for you, you ask? Well my silly cyber friends, it means we'll test out the recipe's for you, post photos of what the food is actually going to look like and not sugar-coat shit... unless of course the recipe calls for it... and by God it'd better be powdered sugar coated shit...

No comments:

Post a Comment